Ideas shape the future. Help us protect the future with good ideas.
Scholarship award winner announcement in:
What is the Baxter IP Scholarship?
We’re passionate about protecting ideas and turning them into reality. We believe that young people hold new insights for growth, with their fresh ideas driving paradigm shifts in business and social impact.
We want to find people who embody this same passion for building the future.
Who are we looking for?
Baxter IP Patent & Trade Mark Attorneys is looking for a student who has insights around new areas of innovation.
The scholarship is open to any college or graduate student in the sciences or engineering worldwide. The student should be at least 18 years old.
If successful, the student will be awarded with a USD $1000 scholarship grant toward any university or tertiary institution of their choosing.
Who are we?
Since 2007, Baxter IP Patent & Trade Mark Attorneys has been actively helping startups and innovators see their ideas come to fruition. By devising sound intellectual property strategies to protect great ideas and matching this with careful commercialisation advice, startups can maximise their opportunity for success.
How can you apply?
- Applicants must publish an essay on their personal blog post to enter. On your blog:
- Post your answer to the question: “Which industries are most ripe for disruption and how would IP protection play a role?”
- Cite an Intellectual Property method from the Baxter IP website (www.baxterip.com.au) within the text of your essay.
- Essay length must be between 1,000-1,500 words.
- Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Baxter IP Scholarship $1,000 Cash Award” with the following information:
- Current education institution and course
- Full name
- Phone number
- Email address
- URL of your essay blog post
Terms and conditions
- Baxter IP Patent & Trade Mark Attorneys will award one or more scholarships per calendar year commencing in April 2020, depending on the quality of the applications and at the discretion of the donors.
- The scholarship is open to full-time or part-time students worldwide who are currently enrolled in a tertiary institution or higher at the time of application.
- The application deadline is March 31, 2020, 6:00 PM PST.
- The funds will be forwarded to the financial aid section of the winner(s)’s appointed university.
- The fund cash award currency is USD.
By submitting an application, the applicant authorises Baxter IP Patent & Trade Mark Attorneys to use their contact information for the purposes of verification and contacting in the event of winning the scholarship. This information may also be used for tax reasons and other legal documentation.
For enquiries and correspondence, send your email to email@example.com.
Submission of entries should follow the above message format.