A recent Australian trade mark case has highlighted the need for brand owners to use their trade marks in the course of trade, in order to avoid the risk of a third party attempting to cancel ...
Your IP protected, nurtured and grown
so you can harvest its full commercial potential with support from FastCircle.
What is Baxter IP Patent & Trade Mark Attorneys’ unique approach to securing patent protection for your new idea?
You are carefully matched with the right patent attorney, who is
- An expert in your technology sector;
- Based in Sydney or Melbourne CBD; and
- Has an outstanding track-record of successful patents & trade marks.
Choose Baxter IP because you:
- Get better patent application outcomes with one of Baxter IP's 12 technology specialist patent attorneys
- Awarded as Software Patents Attorney Firm of the Year in Australia (2018) by Corporate INTL
- 2000+ Australian patent clients and trusted relationships with patent attorney partners around the world
- Can defend your IP with our in-house patent and trade mark IP litigation team
- Accelerate your project with access to the commercialisation and development help you need within the FastCircle Innovation Ecosystem™
- Use our professional boardrooms in Sydney and Melbourne for investor pitches or key stakeholder presentations
- Avoid the fees of large firms but get the same high quality advice
- Plan transparently with capped-fee and fixed-fee pricing
Baxter IP is a member of the FastCircle Innovation Ecosystem™
Latest IP News
Esco Corporation (“ESCO”) was the applicant for Australian standard patent application no. 2011201135 entitled “Wear Assembly”. Paragraph 1 of the application provides that the invention ...
Taronga zoo recently opposed the registration of a trademark of an up and coming zoo development in western Sydney to be named “Sydney Zoo”. The applicant, Sydney Zoo Pty Ltd was seeking to ...