Filing the correct trade mark from the start will go a long way in keeping your trade mark registration free of conflict. Here are some guide questions to consider when registering one or more ...
Our patent and trade mark attorneys identify your core IP and protect it as it grows.
Your valuable technologies, ideas and branding reach their maximum commercial potential with Baxter IP as a member of FastCircle™. More important than the industry awards is that our clients are happy and satisfied working with us-- we achieved a Net Promoter Score of 54 in 2018.Talk to an IP Attorney
We identify your core IP
and protect it as it grows
so you can harvest its full commercial potential with support from FastCircle.
What is Baxter IP Patent & Trade Mark Attorneys’ unique approach to securing patent protection for your new idea?
You are carefully matched with the right patent attorney, who is
- An expert in your technology sector;
- Based in Sydney or Melbourne CBD; and
- Has an outstanding track-record of successful patents & trade marks.
Choose Baxter IP because you:
- Get better patent application outcomes with one of Baxter IP's 14 technology specialist patent attorneys
- Awarded as Software Patents Attorney Firm of the Year in Australia (2018) by Corporate INTL
- 2000+ Australian patent clients and trusted relationships with patent attorney partners around the world
- Can defend your IP with our in-house patent and trade mark IP litigation team
- Accelerate your project with access to the commercialisation and development help you need within the FastCircle Innovation Ecosystem™
- Use our professional boardrooms in Sydney and Melbourne for investor pitches or key stakeholder presentations
- Avoid the fees of large firms but get the same high quality advice
- Plan transparently with capped-fee and fixed-fee pricing
Baxter IP is a member of the FastCircle Innovation Ecosystem™
Latest IP News
The innovation patent, which was devised to primarily aid local SMEs achieve some form of intellectual property protection for their ideas, is being exploited. To date, the verdict on whether to ...
Your brand is an extremely valuable property of your business; thus, you should protect it as you would your other physical assets....