It has now been over five years since significant amendments to Australia’s patent legislation came into force in order to raise the quality of patents in Australia. Part of the reason for ...
Your IP protected, nurtured and grown
so you can harvest its full commercial potential with support from FastCircle.
What is Baxter IP Patent & Trade Mark Attorneys’ unique approach to securing patent protection for your new idea?
You are carefully matched with the right patent attorney, who is
- An expert in your technology sector;
- Based in Sydney or Melbourne CBD; and
- Has an outstanding track-record of successful patents & trade marks.
Choose Baxter IP because you:
- Get better patent application outcomes with one of Baxter IP's 12 technology specialist patent attorneys
- Awarded as Software Patents Attorney Firm of the Year in Australia (2018) by Corporate INTL
- 2000+ Australian patent clients and trusted relationships with patent attorney partners around the world
- Can defend your IP with our in-house patent and trade mark IP litigation team
- Accelerate your project with access to the commercialisation and development help you need within the FastCircle Innovation Ecosystem™
- Use our professional boardrooms in Sydney and Melbourne for investor pitches or key stakeholder presentations
- Avoid the fees of large firms but get the same high quality advice
- Plan transparently with capped-fee and fixed-fee pricing
Baxter IP is a member of the FastCircle Innovation Ecosystem™
Latest IP News
A registered design is a type of IP that protects the way your design looks. Similar to other forms of IP, a registered design can be filed locally or internationally and can be used to enforce ...
Your business' IP is a critical element of your business. Educating yourself in various forms of IP is the first step in carving a better future for your IP destiny....