Chris Baker, the founder of The Inventor Shop is equally passionate about helping Australian inventors and is an inventor himself.
The Inventor Shop is an Australian first for inventors to showcase and sell their inventions.
What’s in it for inventors?
– A central reference point so that people can find your invention
– Complementary to the commercialisation process or distribution channels of an existing invention
– A site for inventions/innovations only
– No contract to sign
– Very low cost – $20 per month including GST (Especially for Baxter IP clients – 8 monthsâ€™ subscription for the price of 6 months)
– Full control of your invention and sales process
Clients of Baxter IP can advertise their invention on The Inventor Shop for 8 months for the cost of 6 months ($20/month) – that’s 2 months free advertising!