I am interested in the dreams and goals of my clients. I get a buzz from helping them secure their most important trade mark assets, whether at the start of their business or when they wish to secure their existing brand equity. I am here to obtain the best outcome for their long-term brand protection and see myself as an extension of their team to help them grow in Australia and overseas.Binh Rey - Associate, Trade Mark Attorney
Binh Rey is known in the industry for her brand marketing and protection knowledge, specialising in structuring brands to bring to the marketplace. She works with many branding and advertising agencies, helping to research and establish brand name availability to determine which can be easily registered and effectively protected both now and in the future.
By combining her sales and marketing experience, her trade mark attorney expertise and a bit of a sixth sense for branding, Binh has helped numerous clients overcome infringement issues and protect new brands for long-term success With a straight talking approach and genuine care for clients’ commercial outcomes, Binh can advise on the full range of trade mark issues that your business may encounter from application to examination to infringement.
Binh has worked with clients across a broad range of industries including: building and construction, FMCG, retailing, consumer products, transport, education, fashion, engineering, trades, not-for-profit, NDIS service providers, telecommunications, finance, age care and health & wellness industries.
In her spare time, Binh volunteers with Thrive Refugee Enterprise. She loves home cooking for her husband, two teenage children and friends, regularly plays tennis and is a secret fan of eighties music.
- Entrepreneur & Founder of two previous enterprises: Events Management business & Trade Mark consultancy firm
- Keynote speaker for national and international forums, conferences and associations
- Media commentator and Trade Mark expert for national television and newspapers
- Over 20 years’ combined experience as marketing manager, national sales manager and product manager for multinational companies
- Former Board Member of Professionals in International Trade and Cumberland Business Chamber
- Masters of Business – Marketing, University of Technology Sydney
- Registered Australian Trade Mark Attorney