The Baxter IP Patent Firm Philosophy
Our heritage, our legacy, our promise to you
Upholding the highest standard of business ethics and ensuring our advice always serves the best interests of our clients. This is our guiding principle and our legacy."
We are passionate about providing intellectual property and advice that genuinely helps clients achieve their commercial goals and as such, here is our patent firm‘s commitment to you:
- Your best interests are always in the forefront of our minds.
- We operate at the highest standard of professional ethics and personal integrity.
- Confidentiality of information you provide to us will be protected as a matter of course – our patent firm takes pride in our spotless record of trust, intact since our inception in 2007.
- We regularly communicate with clients about intellectual property processes, possible outcomes and IP costs in an upfront and honest manner.
- We communicate in plain English to ensure that you understand relevant intellectual property law.
- Your matter will be handled efficiently and conscientiously to ensure that our work is not only of the highest quality, but is completed without delay.
- We look for opportunities to help clients to profit from their intellectual property – often introducing clients to associated commercialisation or product development specialists.
- We provide fixed-cost and capped-fee patent attorney services where possible to assist you with budgeting.
- Our patent firm‘s intellectual property work will always be undertaken efficiently so as to provide you with the best possible value for money.
- We walk in our client’s shoes – we know what it is like because many of our patent attorneys have worked in-house at research & development firms.